Services + Packages
What We Offer
We, of course, customize something for your family, but this is a baseline for the services we offer.
We have found many families and individuals want long-term support when they receive a terminal diagnosis, have a life limiting illness, or are and that can last for over a year or a couple of months, but together we determine exactly what you need.
Vigil Support Package
- The vigil support package includes get-to-know-you sessions (2-4 if you are able to), planning your vigil with you and your support system if you are able to do so, support during your vigil, respite for your family and friends during the active dying process, and initial bereavement support immediately following death.
- *Our most requested package
- To learn more about the vigil support package please click the button to request your complimentary consultation.
End of Life and CareDoula® Consulting on Hourly Basis
- We offer an hourly rate and base our packages off this rate, too. Every person and/or family we work with has their own unique situation so we tailor our packages to each client. We agree on price, payment plan and enter into an agreement before we begin our services.
Living Funeral CELEBRATION!
- Living funerals are becoming much more common. Why should you miss out on seeing your friends, family, and those you’ve been working with (hospice workers, caregivers, etc.)?
- Living funerals do not replace the funeral after you’re gone, but it’s a time to gather and celebrate your life! We help plan and execute a meaningful celebration experience for you and your loved ones. It’s not just party planning but also making sure you have the support you need both physically and emotionally that day.
- We offer full planning services for your celebration. We can help with finding a venue (if not at a private residence), catering, planning, photography, video, and more. We can help with planning, setting up, and tearing down the event.
Emotional Support and Life Management
- Do you feel like there is just too much to oversee as you plan your end of life experience? From healthcare directives to your will, funeral planning, hospice, in-home care, assisted living, respite care, social workers, nurses, bath aides, social workers, and more, it can seem incredibly overwhelming. There are so many amazing resources out there, but it actually can be quite hard to keep it organized and utilize what’s best for you.
- Let us help guide you or your family, you don’t have to navigate this alone.
- You will have access to an amazing circle of resources from lawyers, local community organizations, financial planners, funeral directors, in-home care businesses, and so many other wonderful resources that we have personally worked with directly.
Legacy Project Package
- Your legacy project includes planning sessions with you and/or your family or support system, as we explore what you want for this project. Some people want to record a video or audio recordings. Others may want to create an art project or scrapbook (can be digital format), poetry, or a book. Not only can this be a remarkable experience to create for your loved ones, but it will also help them process and grieve when you’re gone.
- To learn more and see what this package can include set up your complimentary consultation.