If you’re interested in working with us at Bridge the Gap, LLC, we’d love to hear from you.
This program is for both people ready to move forward with becoming an end of life doula looking for resources, and those of you who are still not quite sure but would like to spend time talking 1:1 with Meagan and learn things like:
1. Can I quit my job and instantly get certified and find work as an end of life doula?
2. How long does it take to become an end of life doula?
3. Will this work fit my lifestyle, and if not, how can I make this important work fit into my life as I feel called to do this?
4. Can I support myself as an end of life doula?
5. What does this work “really” look and feel like?
6. How many different roles can an end of life doula offer, are legalities around certain services?
This list is just a few common questions we are asked regularly. We’re rolling into our 3 year of business and that’s still new! However, Meagan has owned and operated 5 business including Bridge the Gap, LLC and also founded a local nonprofit back in 2004. You can trust she will give you heartfelt answers that will hopefully help you walk your own path of serving others at the end of life or living with a serious illness.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.